I got tagged by
01. Post these rules.
02. Post 10 facts about your character.
03. Tag 8 other characters.
04. Post their names with the creator's avatars.
Character name: Existence (aka: ChaosCrunchy)
01. Chaoscrunchy as he is more commonly known as, is a multi-dimensional being. Rather he is part of a much larger being called Existence.
02. Existence is the most powerful multi-dimensional being of them all. Just a fraction of his presence tears reality into bits until the universe eventually implodes in on itself.
03. Existence was once a man who lived among others like him that could create their own reality around them using shear will power.
04. Existence created a magical master controller that could harness the power of all realities in order to banish the very thing that was destroying his world.
05. That very controller broke apart when overloaded with dimensional energy which turned Existence into a multi-dimensional monster made with the pure hatred of all realities. (or The Internet, which is actually MUCH worse!) The controller shards transformed into separate controllers that still retained some of their connections to other worlds and they were scattered, lost through eternity until someone finds them to wield their power again.
06. Existence remains in the Non-Extant realm. Although physically not around anymore, it is said that he can manifest himself in various forms. This includes and not limited to: dreams, instinct, whispers, coincidence, Religions, even as blunt as talking to you through your television!
07. Ever since the controller broke, reality has "reset" itself a number of times. This created copies of Existence which would later be called Chaos and ChaosCrunchy.
08. ChaosCrunchy is the most recent copy of Existence. He really is nothing like Existence or who he was. Because ChaosCrunchy is a copy of any number of copies, he is incompetent in almost every way imaginable and just as shallow of a person.
09. The best way to describe ChaosCrunchy is that he is the equivalent of a side character that's somehow influential enough to noticed by other main characters. ChaosCrunchy is not a fully fleshed out person, he was never meant to be noticed. Rather he was just to be "another person in the background."
10. It's said that if ChaosCrunchy started to become a more complex person, by developing relationships, experiencing feelings other than selfish ones, Caring for others, and worst of all mourning over someone's death; He would create a link between the real world and the Non-Extant realm and He would become the gateway for Existence to push himself back into reality.
I know that was less facts and more like a story but I just felt like doing it anyways.